Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Things About Me

So if you are a facebook person, you may have been tagged with the 25 Random Things about Me note craze. I gave in and thought I would get back into my blog by posting my list.

Here they are:

1. I have six a.k.a.s
2. I fell out of a pine tree from 12 feet up when I was five; no broken bones but knocked unconcious (I know, that explains a lot!)
3. My grandfather built me a one room playhouse from reclaimed building materials and put a chalkboard in it.
4. I played school from age 5 teaching my stuffed animals!
5. I had a safari set, Tonka trucks, science kits but no Barbie
6. I cut a one dollar bill into tiny pieces to get George Washington's portrait on his birthday.
7. When I was a kid I loved cream of wheat with a scoop of neopolitan ice cream ( I might have to try it again!)
8. I have skied black diamond runs
9. I have jumped off a 20 foot cliff into a pool of water in Hawaii
10. I have been to the top of the Sears Tower, Empire State, and Seattle's Space Needle
11. I have been to 48 of these United States of America
12. I have had lunch where the Inklings used to eat every Tuesday
13. I like to garden
14. I like to sing and play guitar
15. I am a sorority girl! (and proud of it!)
16. I collect sea glass
17. I love to bake but don't like to cook on a daily basis!
18. I love coffee that is strong and I put half and half in it
19. I love red wine, Tobintinis, and Keoki coffee (not all at once!)
20. I would rather get lost in a good book than clean house any day!
21. I am attempting to get caught up with scrapbooks!
22. I am more of a cat person than a dog person although we have both
23. I have never owned a horse but am enjoying learning to ride and might like to have my own someday
24. I collect and write quotes in blank books
25. I believe passionately that whether I eat, or drink or whatever I do, I do it all for the glory of the Lord

There is my random list. What's on your list? Do we have random things in common?

No comments: